Saturday, September 17, 2016

Guest Bloggers

New school, new school year, new students, 

I am looking for regular contributions from my students. There are a variety of possibilities for you to 
submit your writing to the blog. 
Check the "Guest Bloggers" tab above for options.
Readers from all over the world will have the
opportunity to read your posts.
Here is a submission from a
current 8th grader in my class.

***********************************
Iyanah B has a Movie Review for us.

This summer I watched the movie The  Secret  Life of Pets.  It was about what pets do when their owners aren’t home. In the movie two of the pets (that have the same owner) get taken by animal control and join a gang of former pets that hate humans. The movie takes place in New York City, in modern times. I like the movie because it was funny and appealed to all ages. Most of the movies for kids are still bad these days, and it's nice that I can watch a movie without having to worry about if they'll say bad words. I think my peers would like this movie because of the same reason that I like it, and it has jokes that we would understand that aren't dirty. Also, it's not one of those kiddy movies where you already know what's going to happen 15 minutes into the movie. So overall, I thoroughly enjoyed the movie and would recommend it to any of my peers.
Max from The Secret Life of Pets


***************************************

Iyana's authentic writing experience is also earning her some extra credit points. If you are interested in earning some extra credit, you can check the Guest Bloggers tab for options. Be prepared to submit polished work because this blog has a global audience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show good digital citizenship.
Remember your audience.
Comments without first names will not be posted.