Friday, January 12, 2018

Valedictorian

Definition of valedictorian

the student usually having the highest rank in a graduating class who delivers the valedictory address at the commencement exercises

When I was in high school, my dear friend, Kimra Bertram (now McAfee), was the Valedictorian of my class. The valedictorian is the student with the highest grade-point average among their peers. She achieved high marks all through her academic career, and she went on to continue her education at UC Berkeley. We maintain a wonderful friendship today; I look up to her and her gifted intellect.

In my classes, I have students who stand out as similar academic scholars. They share some qualities in common.



  • Hard-working and tenacious
  • Turn assignments in on time
  • Go above the minimum requirements
  • Ask questions when they don't understand
  • Make up work in a timely manner when absent

Congratulations to my Top Scorers in each of my classes for the first semester: 

Per 1 Joy S. 97.8%
Per 3 Sienna C. 96.9%
Per 4 Javier Q. 91.6%
Per 5 Marissa H. 96.6%
Per 6 Olivia W. 93.2%

Keep up the good work.

**************************************
GUEST BLOGGERS
Two Truths and a Lie

  1. I like to play sports.  I like to play sports because it shows the love that I have for it and the passion to play.  Motivation is the key that keeps me going even when I am really tired.  Like for an example my friends or even my dad, they all show motivation and their passion for it.  Talent is like the fuel for fire.  Talent can be built and grown by hustling and the hard work you put into it.
  2. I hate art class.  Art class is so boring and full of mindfulness.  I don’t even have the passion to do art, how did I even get into advanced art.  I mean it's so quiet all the time and we are sitting or even painting.  I mean if you walk into that class it is like NOPE, I am out of here!  Never would I step in there again, like don’t even dare step foot into that class.
  3. I like to wear makeup.  I like to wear makeup because it just like art.  You can be creative and stylish when wearing makeup.  Also it enhances your natural beauty.  When wearing makeup I sometimes feel like I am a whole new person or like a character in a book or movie.  Makeup can tell your personality.  People often say it makes me confident, or gives yourself a little boost of the way you look.  Yeah I like makeup because it’s fun, but not to mean that I feel ugly with or without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show good digital citizenship.
Remember your audience.
Comments without first names will not be posted.