Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Back To School Night 2017

I love Back To School Night!

It's fun to meet the families 
of students with whom I am just getting acquainted.

I know that it can be a hardship 
for some parents and guardians to get to school 
on a Thursday night.
Below are links to the slideshows
I will present to family members in my classroom.

Yearbook students: 

English 8 students: 

The documents I will hand out are links in the presentation.

I am excited about this school year.
Thank you for all you do to make education great!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for all YOU do to make education great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back To School Night was fun, helping the parents get from class to class. You make learning fun and I can't wait to spend the rest of the year learning form you and Ms. Jackson. You and Ms. Jackson make learning exciting and energetic so students pay attention and I love that. Thank you for being great teachers.

    ReplyDelete

Show good digital citizenship.
Remember your audience.
Comments without first names will not be posted.