Friday, October 20, 2017

Missed Some Weeks

This is a busy time of the school year, 
inside and outside of the classroom. 
I have fallen behind on these blog posts. 
Since I have Growth Mindset, I will not give up! 
Instead, I'll offer you some more 
AMAZING podcasts from our staff at Chico Junior.





***************************************
GUEST BLOGGERS

Question Of The Week


If you could have any celebrity chef cook you a meal who would it be and what would you have them cook you. Why?


Dad: “Robert Irvine- I would have him cook his favorite dinner, because if it's his favorite, then I know he will cook it special. And I chose Robert because I believe that he is the best, and I like the fact that he can beat up all of the other chefs. I also like how he does a lot of charities and when he had his one show where he cooked for people serving in the military and firefighters and police officers.”


Mom: “Curtis Stone- Pesto salmon with linguine. I would pick Curtis because I think he is cute and it sounds yummy.”


Cathy: “I absolutely love Jamie Oliver. He has really accessible recipes, great cookbooks, healthy and family friendly meals. I love everything he stands for in terms of healthy school lunches, farm to table, and family. And I think I’d have him cook something British.”

By Amy S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show good digital citizenship.
Remember your audience.
Comments without first names will not be posted.